Monday, January 2, 2012

I've got plans for this year {2012}

I do.
Mainly I resolve to do one crafty thing per day, which means keeping my house in an orderly fashion to where I am motivated to be crafty. 
That's it.
My resolution.
Organized and crafty.

After discussing resolutions with my kids and explaining to them what they were, I asked if they could think of any for the new year.  This is what they said:

Porter: When my mom and dad tell me to do something I won't say no and I'll go poop when I have to go and not hold it in.

Brooklyn: I'll take care of my mother, don't sneak candy, and try not to break stuff.

Gus: Mama. Mama. Gaaaaaaa.
*****
Lets take a look back at good old 2011...
Guess what?
I never listened to it at the hospital.
I regularly enjoy it now, though.



April: 


June: 






December: 


It was quite a year!  
Can't wait to see what 2012 brings! (no more babies!)

2 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i am totally dying here over porter's resolutions!!!!! awesome!

Denissa said...

Porter is too much! haha. Fun looking back at the pictures, so cute :)
Love your resolution too!