Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 weeks

I've been working on my hospital playlist.
So far:
Never grow up-Taylor Swift
When you come back down-Nickel Creek
No place that far-Sara Evans
My song for you-Shooter Jennings
Child of mine-Carole King
God only knows-The Beach Boys
Because you love me-Jo Dee Messina
I could not ask for more-Edwin McCain
Danny's song-Kenny Loggins
Apron strings-Everything but the girl
Let them be little-Billy Dean
Handprints on the wall-Kenny Rogers
You're gonna miss this-Trace Adkins
I see me-Travis Tritt
Godspeed-Dixie Chicks
Hello world-Lady Antebellum
The walk-Sawyer Brown

8 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

look at how stinking cute you are!!!
great songs- one that i would add and love and that seems to fit your style would be "my wish" by rascal flats. i also like forever young by rod stewart even though i am not usually a rod fan! :)

Unknown said...

Brad Paisley "Anything like me"

BAILEY said...

Godspeed is one of my favorite songs! It's on my daughters lullaby CD I play for her to fall asleep to.

TLF said...

Aww... Look at your baby bump!! I've been having baby fever.. Eek!!

Jane Anne said...

Love the baby bump! You are such a cute prego mom!!

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

You're gettin' there, girl! Exciting times:) Good songs choices too.

Anonymous said...

We had Shawn McDonald playing during Syds delivery. The cd title was fittingly RIPEN, and the song was
"I want to be ready". Why do they call it ripen anyways? You look great! Hooray for making it to 30 weeks!!! Let the sleepless nights begin!!!


Amy Sheldon

Meredith said...

I don't know about labor songs. . .but after I had Caden, my Mom made me the best lullaby album. Some of our favorite songs include:

"Safe and Sound" Matthew West
"Sleep Sound in Jesus" Michael Card
"Ocean" Ten Shekel Shirt
"In My Arms" Plumb
"You're Gonna Be" Reba McEntire
"Peace Be Still" Rush of Fools

To name just a few. . .