Monday, July 6, 2009

One Year!

This is where it all started one year ago.
Come reminisce with me.

July 5, 2008 Chandler, Adrienne and Ashley introduced me to their world of blogging. They had no idea they were creating a blog monster. Just thinking about the hours spent stalking, um I mean collecting decorating and crafting ideas, makes my head spin. Who knew every moment of my children's lives could be documented for the world, err my 44 followers, to see. For the last year, I've obsessed about getting the perfect "before" and "after" pics, had my children reenact moments, and toted my camera to every Goodwill and garage sale-all in the name of a well rounded blog post.

Let's take a look at my favorite blog moments of the past year.


There is a giveaway in the very near future!

12 witty remarks:

Macey said...

That's awesome!! And to think I missed out on so much stalking, I didn't find you until February. I'll have to catch up on my reading here. : )
Macey

Jessica said...

Happy blogiversary!! I've loved keeping up with you this last year!

Chandler said...

I'm so glad you took our advice b/c when I come to visit I feel like we can just pick up right where we left off. I must say you have gone above and beyond all of us and I truly am grateful that I can always count on you for a laugh! Applauds to you my witty friend!! Maybe when I'm up there you can teach me a thing or two and you can give me a blog makeover! fun times!!

MissMisDesigns said...

Happy blogiversary! Thanks for getting me started too! Love stalking you and your ideas! We really need to actually "see" each other sometime!

samantha said...

What one year already. I'm sure all the hours spent on Lori's and your mom's computer should equal a new computer for you! Thank you for the daily laugh and for introducing me to the world of blogging! Here is to another great year of Blogging. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary!!
your blog is FANTASTIC!!!
:)
checking on you and your family everyday from Eugene Oregon!
--PaintedWords

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Heidi

Sara said...

Happy Blogiversary!

adrienne said...

Thank goodness you were inspired to start blogging, cuz you know I LOVE your blog. It is so much fun to be able to stay in touch this way and watch the kids grow from across the country. I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Anniversary!

The Downs family said...

I'm a little shocked to know I was part of your inspiration...seeing as I haven't updated my blog in WEEKS! HA!! I'd rather read your blog than update my own any day! Can't wait to see you in August. ash

Jane Anne said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I made your top ten list!!!! I am so honored. You must love me. :) Tell Porter how much you love me so I can win your contest.

Seth said...

Oh Dear Lord! Jill... I have loved hanging out (and laughing at) you and your husband. Seriously, our few nights at Wyatts have been some of the highlights of my 2 years in Oregon... but PLEaSE do NOT post any more Acid-washed-dresses-glasses-permed-hair-bangs-cut-by-momma-with-the-red-tie pictures! I laughed so hard I about sent wine shooting out my nose!