Monday, January 14, 2013

Brooklyn Blanche Barnes {fashion police officer}

Incidentally, she is always saying she wants to be a police officer when she grows up, well actually she says "cop", but I'm pretty sure this career would better suit her.  

I know you wait for this all year, 
so without further ado, 
Brooklyn's red carpet review of the Golden Globes 2013:

 "like it"
 "The dress is so pretty that it's like that veil we got from Grandma, adorable face and hair."
"I like the white down and curled part and I like her purse."
 "It's, like, really peachy and pretty and her purse is really flowery."
 "The dress is really puffy down here and really straight up here and I like her bracelets, and her hair is, like, curled this way and straight here.  I like it."
 "A little bit pretty because it, like, has some little gold around the neck, and, like, the belt with two golden things."
 "Ooooh, I like these stuff on her eyes and I like how the dress and purse are like peacock feathers."
 "Very, very cute."
 "No, not really, I do not like that kind of dress because it's bumpy."
 "I like the necklace and dress, but I just don't like the girl."
"I only like her face because the dress is so ugly."
 "I like it because it has stripes and I like her straight hair."

"Ugly, because it's white and it has a thing that's not connected, I only like both bracelets though."
"Taylor Swiss!  Love her so much!  And the bottom is so cute and the earrings are gorgeous."

There you have it folks, 
straight from my 6 year old.


2 witty remarks:

Meredith said...

". . .but I just don't like the girl"! haha

Kelli W said...

She is so funny! But how can she not like Zooey Deschanel?!?