Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm kind of on this vitamin/supplement kick

I really think they're going to be my fountain of youth. 

Vitamins and Diet Pepsi of course. 

My own mother has been drinking diet sodas forever, i.e. Tab in the 70's, RC in the 80's, Pepsi in the 90's, and now Coke, and people tell her all the time how young she looks, so I'm pretty convinced it will work.

Right now my regimen consists of B6, D, Calcium, a Prenatal, Aspirin, and Green Coffee Bean.  I've been on the lookout for Evening Primrose Oil, but WalMart is out right now.  


 What's your secret to longevity?  

 

3 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

My secret? Coke instead of Pepsi.

Seriously, your mom is gorgeous. You are going to be fine because you have her genes.

Meredith said...

It is good to know I already found the secret!

Erin C. said...

I found EPO at Trader Joes! I looked everywhere for it. Be-warned, the pills are HUGE!