Monday, February 13, 2012

a preschool Valentine type of day

Today was Brooklyn's snack day/Valentine's party at preschool.
This was the snack she brought:
crescent roll heart "biscuits"
strawberries
melon pops
milk with strawberry milk straws.
 These were her Valentines that she gave her friends.
(Kelli posted these last year, and I decided to add a little tag inside.)
  (I kind of underestimated the time it would take to make 24 of these, thus I stayed awake far past the Grammy's (2 AM) to finish them last night!)
 I gave in to the store bought Valentines this year and let Brooklyn pick out Barbie. 
I also put these together for her teachers:
bags filled with Teddy Grahams and Hershey Hugs
 After school, Brooklyn had a special appointment.
 Her first "big" haircut!  This is the before...
...and the after!
FIVE INCHES!
I'm SOOOO loving it!  (and so is she!)

Tomorrow is Porter's 1st grade party.
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 witty remarks:

Kelli W said...

Your Valentine's turned out so cute! I love the red thread! I hope you a great Valentine's Day!

sharon said...

What a great haircut. So grown up!

-G- said...

oh my gosh, so precious! she looks like such a little sassafras! :)

-gayla