Thursday, January 12, 2012

overheard in the Barnes Yard


Mommy: "Are you ever going to get a tattoo?" {hoping she will say no way}

Brooklyn: "Yes, soon."

Mommy: "What are you going to get?"

Brooklyn: "A unicorn and a rose." {classic}

Mommy: "Where?"

Brooklyn: "From the tattoo man."

Mommy: "No, where on your body?"  {please, please not anywhere that will show in a wedding dress}

Brooklyn: "My arm."

Mommy: "Noooo."

Brooklyn: "My neck?"

I can so envision my future with this child!

2 witty remarks:

Meredith said...

Brooklyn would get along with my son; he informed me that he no longer wants to be a policeman but a "rockstar"!

TLF said...

Hahaha!! My kids are obsessed with tattoos... prob because me and their Dad have so many. They already plan out all the ones they want. lolol