Wednesday, December 1, 2010

why I love Kindergarten

My friend, DeAnn, of birthday cake fame, once told me that whatever stage my child is at is going to be my favorite, and so far when Porter was in preschool that was my favorite stage, and now that he's in Kindergarten this is my favorite stage. 
I mean Kindergarten is so much fun! 
Yesterday I volunteered for the book fair and the smell of all the new books reminded me of when I was in grade school.  I loved the book fair!  Especially because they always had awesome erasers. 
This book fair did not disappoint with the erasers!
Anyway he brings this home in his Tuesday folder.


Dying.







Is this not the cutest book ever?  Especially the pilgrims!
A few weeks ago his class made family portraits.
I don't know about you, but I think this looks exactly like our family!
There's no way first grade is going to top this!

3 witty remarks:

Denissa said...

What a cute book! Kindergarten was by far my favorite! Atleast here it is so much more work and less fun once they get into first grade :(

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Shoot forget Snapfish--Porter's family portrait should be on the cover of your Christmas cards this year since you can clearly point everybody out. Hey check out my blog today--I'm giving away a Pampered Chef platter.

Becki@Just The Three of Us said...

I have been "stalking" your blog for a while. Don't worry, I am a very nice stalker. I love it!

Oh how I love kids artwork! The family portrait is priceless. Here is a link to my blog and what I do with my "art collection".

http://fclarkfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-art-collection.html