Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is creeping out

Last time to wear these jammies!

***

So I started poking around in the attic and brought a few things down today.  I can't go full blown Christmas decor yet because someone is apparently going to paint the living room, add new molding, put up board and batten, oh yeah, also paint the ceiling and hang new blinds...all this week...but he's starting tomorrow.   
So we'll see when I can actually get a tree up!  (love you, honey!)
I'm so glad I bought a few of these little burlap wrapped trees last year after Christmas (for super cheap) because I'm going with a really simple, plain, burlap, green and red theme this year.  Wait, was that my theme last year too?
Ooh, there's the paint, I think he's getting ready.
We'll see what creeps out tomorrow.

3 witty remarks:

Pam said...

I love the new header!! AND, I have a similar coke crate... thiking about putting it out with my Christmas now too... :)

Native American Momma said...

i have to wait until after somebody's birthday so she will feel special.. well I don't have to but it is a great excuse

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

oh - how exciting. That would take us several months to tackle all that!