Monday, December 13, 2010

Kindergarten teacher gift

 This is my favorite gift for a teacher.  
A personalized coffee cozy with coffee cash.
The directions to make your own are here.  
(They are really simple to make and then I used iron-on letters for her name.)
 I think the button makes it really cute. 

I love that Porter has a new teacher so I can reuse my ideas.  Brooklyn has his Preschool teachers from last year so I have to keep thinking up new ideas for them.  One of them reads this so I'll show you their gifts later in the week.

3 witty remarks:

The Beavers said...

HOWEVER...this is such an awesome gift that they might like getting it twice!! I know I would!! Do you make the personalized coffee slips??

Anonymous said...

I agree with The Beavers! This is sooooooo cute!! I know at least one preschool teacher uses hers ALL the time! =)
Signed
Preschool teacher!

Jami said...

I love this idea!!