Tuesday, December 14, 2010

8 years and 25 weeks

8 years ago today, the guy to the left of me made the best choice of his life!
When I was planning our wedding, I made an effort to have the whole look of it be timeless.  I didn't want to look back on the pictures and say, "Wow, that was totally a 2002 wedding."  You know what I mean?  So far I think I accomplished my goal.  This picture looks like it could be a wedding from this year right?
Anyway, happy anniversary to my wonderful husband!
Here's what I look like 8 years later!
25 weeks along with baby August.  
I think we've finally settled on his middle name, Harrison.  We had no problem at all agreeing on his first name, but the middle name has been a struggle. 
A lot changes in 8 years:
a house, a dog, a college graduation, a baby, a move, another baby, a LONG layoff, back to college, another baby...
Can't wait to see what the new year brings!

7 witty remarks:

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you're able to have a date with that hubs of yours.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jane Anne said...

Happy Anniversary! You were one beautiful bride and you are one beautiful preggo mama!

Erin C. said...

Your belly is so cute!! Totally not helping with my baby fever!

The Cervantez Family said...

Happy Anniversary Jill!

Denissa said...

Happy Anniversary! And yes I think your picture looks timeless :) You look adorable!!

Samantha said...

I can't figure out if you are being sarcastic or not with the 2002 wedding so I'm not going to say anything either way. :)

Happy daaaaay!