Friday, December 10, 2010

Porter says & a Christmas first

Porter says, 
"When Santa asked me if I've been a good boy, it was kind of hard to tell if I've been bad or good, so I just said good."
 Mrs. Claus was so cute!
Okay, get this, I let the kids decorate our tree however they wished.  I know, talk about lazy laid back Mommy these days!  Are you sensing that all of the ornaments are on one side?  They are.
There's a lot really close to the bottom too!
I think it's our most beautiful tree yet.

7 witty remarks:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

That's so sweet. I ended up with a bunch of ornaments on one branch too. Lol.

Meredith said...

This made me laugh! Our parents always let us decorate the tree, but our Mom would rearrange the ornaments once we went to bed!

Erin C. said...

I let the kids put our ornaments where ever too. Trenton put about 6 on one branch, the poor branch hangs to the floor! Makes me laugh every time I see it!

Brooke said...

I let my kids decorate too and it was so hard to just sit back and watch. We have the same "first Christmas together" ornament from 2000!

Jennifer Johnson said...

Our tree looks the same this year...and I love it! :) Happy anniversary!

Jami said...

you are laid back. I have tried that before but I always move them when they leave the room. I will keep adjusting till I put it away on New Years. I can't help it. :)

Anonymous said...

I let Elsie put all the candy canes on this year. There was a little triangle of solid candy canes about 3 and a half feet high near the bottom..... and nowhere else. Meh........