Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a special birthday detail

The little things are always the most important to me when planning a birthday party.  Sometimes I get so sidetracked with the small details that the big things get put off until the last second.  Even though I use store bought invitations (I'm not so crafty with the scrapbook paper), I add my own special touch with personalized stamps for the invites and thank you cards.  Mine are ordered from zazzle.com.  I also make sure to stick one in their baby books every year too.  It's fun to see how they looked on each birthday and what the price of the stamp was at that time.  The kids think it's really cool to see their face on a "sticker". 

PS I'm almost done with my project #1.  I can't wait to show you!


5 witty remarks:

Kimmy said...

That's super cute! You are so right, it's all the little things that make a party so great :)

Meredith said...

Cute idea!

Macey said...

Awww, that's awesome!

TLF said...

So cute! I always forget they make these.

Jami said...

I love this idea! And it will get me out of some trouble because I take SO many pictures and never print any of them. oops!