Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MMH

1.  waking up to the smell of my coffee pot instead of the alarm clock because school is out for summer!
2.  dandelion bouquets overflowing my vases
3.  sending my sunscreen scented kids off to play in the plastic pool at Nani & Papa's
4.  scrubbing filthy little kiddos in the bathtub and sudsing up their hair with yummy coconut shampoo
5.  going to bed while it's still light outside!
6.  answering "yes!" when Porter asks me if tomorrow is still summer

5 witty remarks:

Aubrey said...

Ahhh, how wonderful!

Jane Anne said...

#1, plus my kids sleeping in, makes it all worth it to me!

samantha said...

I wish I could get my kiddos to sleep in! Love the smell of suncreen. The nasty cheese stuff in the can below makes me want to gag!!!

Unknown said...

Love the grass pictures!!! Amazing! Total little house on the prairy...

Denissa said...

Love #1 nothing better then waking up to smell of coffee! and I like the smell of sunscreen..is that weird? :) but it has to be Coppertone..lol..