Sunday, May 30, 2010

Porter's ninja turtle party

He's really 5.
I think it's finally sinking in.
For me and him.
When I asked him what the best part about his birthday was he said, 
"Just being five."
There's so much ahead for this boy
like Kindergarten!
I'm just going to enjoy him every minute this summer.
Here are all the details of his "turtle-y awesome" ninja turtle party.

Five year old wishes
Come on back
 Turtle attire 
For the thirsty ninjas
Sometimes my husband has good ideas
Sugar overload
Turtle-y treats
 Michelangelo pinata
Swing buddy!
No training wheels for the five year old
Blanche knew just what he wanted
These kids make me smile
Happy birthday to our favorite five year old.
We love you Porter!



20 witty remarks:

Jami said...

Awww.. you did a great job on all those little details. I am sure he loved it! Happy Birthday, Porter!

Caitlin said...

hello super mom!!! great birthday party! You are so talented!!!

Greg and Heidi said...

What a great party.. I love all your decorations!! Can't believe he is 5!!!

Macey said...

So awesome!
Now, tell me, where did you get the pinata??? I need a pinata for this week...!

Laurie said...

So cute! Looks like it was a great party!!! I can barely handle my kids turing 3 and 2 this summer..but 5...wow now that's old!:)

David and Amy Sheldon said...

Cowabunga Dude!! Looks like Porter might need another filling after all those sweets.... What a Rad party! Good job mommy!

samantha said...

We had a turtley awesome time. Thanks for sending my kids home with all that candy =(

Leah said...

Those cupcakes were so cute and I love all the different candies for the different characters! Way to go Mama!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on his party. Was there any doubt?....and I love your bangs even more! It's a good look for you :)

Samantha said...

he is seriously adorable and YOU are freaking adorable as well. I want your shirt.

Nicole said...

I love all the little birthday details! Such cute ideas.

TLF said...

Great pics!

Jessica said...

Love the party!!!!!! I'm thinking of ideas for Sasha's party... You are inspiration! Great job! :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love the cupcakes ... so simple and so perfect.

Visiting from My Insanity.

Sandi said...

cute party! and your kids are adorable!!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Looks like a boy's dream party! Love the cupcakes and the pinata!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute party my son is turning 5 and we're doing a ninja turtle party where did you get those drink labels?

Erica J said...

I was wondering where to find those drink labels also. So cute! My daughter wants a tmnt party in novemeber. Got a couple of cute ideas from your pictures. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

do you have the file you can send
for the drink labels?

Anonymous said...

where can I find the printables for the jucies?