Thursday, April 15, 2010

make new friends friday


WOO-HOO, It's Friday again!
Time for round three of Make New Friends Friday! 
We still have two Fridays left so definitely don't miss out.
Do you remember the rules?
1.Write a blog post about a blog you want to shout about.
2.Include a link in that post, please.
3.Be sure to add our Button to your post.
4.Come back to either Aint She Crazy or Barnes Yard and add your link. You will only need to add it to ONE of the sites.
5.  Jami says have a margarita, but I'm more of a cosmo girl myself!
blog button



How I love Ramona...(of a day in the life of Ramona)
let me count the ways...
1. her bulap and ticking pillows
2. her burlap stemmed carrots
3. her hearts of burlappy love
4. her burlap clothes pins
5. her flower pot accessories made of the finest burlap
6. her bouncing burlap bunnies
7. her words forever etched on burlap

Leave Ramona some lovely comments and then link up with us.
PS she has an Etsy shop to die for!


5 witty remarks:

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

So...Jill this is a test. I tried to "fix" my settings, but I'm not sure if it worked :-)

Macey said...

So....I'm getting the feeling you like burlap....? :)

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

I love her stuff . . lots of style. Have a nice weekend!

Missy said...

I don't think I have seen quite so many things creatively made from burlap. Off to check out Ramona.

Ramona said...

Dearest Jill!!!

You are too kind my friend. Your blog is one of my favorites too. Thank you for the nod.

I am sending you a virtual apple pie of thanks and wishes for a great weekend.

Smiles ~ Ramona