Thursday, April 15, 2010

a few of my fave things...

from 6th grade:

The color I chose determined my mood for the
school year
 
If I smelled this right now I would instantly have vivid memories of reading Teen magazine while waiting for my Sun-In to activate
I listened to "End of the Road" over and over again, but I was too immature to understand what it was about
Hair half up and to the side a little
Do they still make these??? 
Oh they were SO good!

*************************************

Don't forget

12 witty remarks:

A very blessed lady! said...

Wow, thanks for taking me down memory lane this morning...I could have been your best friend!!!

Beth Ann said...

OMG! I completely forgot about that perfume. And listening to Boyz II Men over and over. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

This gave me a much-needed laugh. Love this time of remembering the "finer things" of life...or at least the easier days :-)!!
I loved chick-o-sticks too! Although they probably wouldn't make it on any diet list I'm trying to follow :-)
Have a great weekend, Jill. You're one of my favs. I'm sure if we lived closer I would want to hang out. Love your fun blog.

Blondie's Journal said...

I'm still giggling. Gosh...I loved Sun In!

xoxo
Jane

Shanna said...

Oh man! Do you remember the commercial? Ex cla ma tion! Make a statement..Without Saying a Word! Loved it. And they still sell it. It showed up in my stocking a couple of years ago. Thanks for the flashback!

Tonya said...

You never fail to make me laugh like a dork at my computer...glad noone is watching! I LOVED ESPRIT!! and the perfume holy cow what fun memories just came flashing back!
Be Blessed!

anya said...

Srunchies!! I made my own. I had a bazillion.

mom2maya said...

Hilarious!!

Denissa said...

LOL!! I had the same bag, but in black & white, and the perfume was my fave! :)
What a fun post...

Macey said...

Gawd, that eSprit bag brings back some memories...and the Chico sticks...they sold em for 10 cents in the student store! :)

Caron said...

This was just too funny. Is that actually your Esprit bag that you have held onto all these years, tucked away in your hope chest? Too bad I didn't still have mine. I could think of a bunch of uses for it :)

Em said...

So funny... are you sure we didn't go to school together? YES they still have Chick-o-Sticks! I just got one at the gas station on the way to our Easter camping trip... those things are SO good! Do you remember Debbie Gibson's perfume Electric Youth? Loved that too ;)