Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blanche's fashionably late Oscar fashion opinions

It's Blanche here taking over my Mommy's blog.  
I know I'm a little late, but in my defense, my Mommy wouldn't let me stay up to watch the Oscars and today was my first look at People's Oscar wrap-up issue. 
I may only be three, but I sure have my opinions-especially when it comes to dress-up clothes. 
I love a glam gown. 
These are my thoughts on this year's Oscar dresses.

Demi=This one's my favorite.
Kate=This one's my favorite.
Jennifer=This one's my favorite.
Penelope=This one's my favorite.
Zoe=This one's my favorite.
Anna=This one's my favorite.
Kristen=I like this one.
Rachel=I like this one.
Cameron=I like this one.
Vera=I like this one.
Diane=Don't like it.
Sarah Jessica=I do not like this one.
Robert=I don't like him.  He is a weird boy!
Charlize=She looks like she has shells on her boo-boos or somethin'.


3 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Shells on her boo boos. Doesn't that make her like Ariel?? LOL

samantha said...

Nice work Blanchie!! xoxo

Melinda G said...

Too cute! I agree it does look like she has shells on her boo-boos!:)