Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girl Valentines, Teacher Treats & Snack Day

Have I ever said how much work fun it is to have two kiddos in preschool? 
I love that I am forced get to come up with two cute/crafty/fun ideas for each holiday.
No seriously, I love it, it's one of the reasons I had kids.  I was planning out this kind of stuff before I was even pregnant.

My sweet little Valentine.

This is my twist on Martha's Valentine idea.
Ready to deliver.
For Porter's teachers I wrapped up heart brownies in a pail.
Blanche's teachers got Hershey's with almonds.
Porter's snack day was the same day as his V-day party so hearts/pink/red was the theme.
*Pink yogurt with strawberries and sprinkles on top
*PB&J sandwich hearts
*Pink lemonade
Watch out ladies!

13 witty remarks:

Patricia said...

aww jill... i want to be you!
seriously i have my kids fun stuff planned already and my kid is still at least a year away from even being born LOL

Laurie said...

Such cute ideas! I'm the same way and I have had things planned since before they were born too :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Well, aren't you a darling momma?!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You are mom of the year!!! I had all kinds of grand plans, but am now scrambling around to get ours finished tonight!

XOXO
Jen

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Love the "Blow Pops" . . cute idea!

Anonymous said...

So glad you posted pics! I was SOOOO bummed to miss the Valentines Party! Everything looks super cute! Thanks so much!!
Lori

Macey said...

CUTE!! :)

Meinda G said...

Porter is getting sooo big. He does look like he's going to be a heart breaker. I love the school snacks you brought, too. Did you use a heart cookie cutter to make the PB & J sandmwiches?

Jami said...

too cute! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great job Jill! The kids are just adorable and you can sure tell how much you adore them and love being a Mommy!!

Happy V-Day to you!
Janna

momof3girls said...

So very cute!! Your kiddos are so lucky to have the mommy with the cutest ideas! Loved seeing how you did your teacher gifts! Thanks for sharing~Happy Valentine's Day!

Ramona said...

Happy Saturday Jill ~

This is an absolutely delightful post.

Merry Valentine's Day to you and yours.

Smiles ~ Ramona

Kerry McKibbins said...

Can you be my mommy!????
Love your ideas!!