Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Makes Mama Happy

1.  I always welcome a compliment.  The two best ways to love up to me are to say that I'm either witty or out there.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 
2.  The next best compliment is to tell me my kids are well behaved. 
They're not.
But sometimes they fool people, like yesterday in the Pediatrician's waiting room. 
3.  I think it's so funny when FB changes one little thing and people get all wigged out and start joining groups over it. 
Seriously, it's FB, it's not a real farm.
4.  The smell of liquid Amoxicillin brings back good childhood memories.  It was the closest thing to real bubble gum my mom would let me have. 
5.  Sometimes Porter calls me Mrs. Potts.



9 witty remarks:

familyofsix said...

You seriously are way witty...how do you do it? Oh and you should love me more than your friend that's name starts with a K...I keep up on your blog!

Macey said...

You're completely out there and way witty...are you feelin' the love??

Anonymous said...

FB didn't change "one little thing", they changed the whole website!!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So funny! I agree with the FB thing, although it has been being weird all day for me. I go on and it tells me the newest update is 3 hours old. I wonder why they have to change the format so much when they must know that people don't like it. I think they like getting people all riled up :)

Hope you are having a good week!

XOXO
Jen

David and Amy Sheldon said...

I need to know what FB is so I can get all wigged out when they change it.... I too love being called witty. There is something about being unpredictable that keeps people on there toes.....
Thanks for being so out there, and entertaining me when I should be showering/cleaning/napping!!

Joyeful said...

Oooh, I love the smell of amoxicillin, too! It's so weird, you'd think we'd associate it with negative things--like being sick!! LOL.

Jami said...

Every time someone tells me my kids are well-behaved I am like "you're kidding, right?"

Once I took them shopping and I told them if we got a compliment on their behavior, they earn a prize. It worked. But only that one time. :)

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I LOVE it when people say my kids are well behaved!

I'm pretty sure I would love it if they would say I was well behaved too....I'm not sure though...it's never actually happened.

Amoxicillin - cold and creamy, right out of the fridge door. YUM.

Shannan Martin said...

Can you imagine being so exasperated over the "new" fb that you took the time to join a group in protest?? I always shake my head at those people...glad I'm not the only one. :)

ps - WAY impressed with your v-day craftiness!