Monday, February 15, 2010

Chit-Chat

Don't worry your pretty little heads (one of my favorite expressions), I've got some projects going on right now but they aren't exactly ready to be blogged.  For instance there is something I'm spray painting on my patio that I should be able to finish tonight if my pukey little boy is able to fall asleep. 
I took a nap today and I sent my hubby to this hole-in-the-wall mini-mart to get my favorite fountain diet Pepsi (in a styrofoam cup) so I plan on staying up late and doing lots of crafty crafts. 
Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was helping Nate (the hubby) clean move the mess around the garage and we came upon a box of crap that my parents recently cleared out of their garage.  In it were my old report cards from middle school and high school. Obviously I was a stellar student and the grades were impressive, but the best part was that each report card included the teachers' comments about me.  They left the same comment over and over-
"Spends too much time talking."
Whaaaaat? 
For some reason that totally made my day.
One of the teachers that left said comment lives in the house next door.  Ha!
I have a favor to ask of you.
Under your settings in blogger, can you make sure to include your email address in your profile?  This way when you leave a comment for me, I can reply back to you.  So many times you guys will ask me a question and I don't have a way to answer back.  I LOVE chatting with my blog friends and this makes it super easy for me. 
Thank you, thank you.  

Crafty crafts in the works:

1.  Kierste's burlap flower headband
2.  Joye's cornice
3.  and this cute, cute, cute shirt!


9 witty remarks:

Macey said...

I can't wait to see you projects!
I really wish people would link their profiles with their e-mail.
I used to get that all the time on my report cards. It was always "talks to much/needs to stay on task". Guess cuz I talked too much to stay on task. Weird. I always thought I could do both at the same time.

Macey said...

And I totally bet he went to the Knot Hole, right?!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Your blog is so funny . . I enjoy visiting and always come away with a smile . . looking forward to see your new projects. Have a great day!

Jami said...

I have been making the pickle flowers over the weekend. Princess wore one to school today with a little bling on it! I want to make a shirt too!!! I'm a tank-a-holic. :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Can't wait to see your projects! I love that shirt!

XOXO
Jen

samantha said...

With the Hole-in-the wall and cup hints, I'm sure I know where he went. Haha. LOVE the headband! I keep thinking that I need to find one for me. Can't wait to see the final projects and the lamp turned out great. When your board and need to spruce up someone's home, come on over. I could use your help. =)

Joyeful said...

I can't wait to see how these all turn out!! : ) That shirt from the fickle pickle is just too, too cute! I just may have to add that to my crafty list as well (I have only about 5 other projects going on right now and still haven't packed my hospital/delivery bag!)

Joyeful said...

I can't wait to see how these all turn out!! : ) That shirt from the fickle pickle is just too, too cute! I just may have to add that to my crafty list as well (I have only about 5 other projects going on right now and still haven't packed my hospital/delivery bag!)

Debbiedoos said...

Love this...looks like something from Free people!~