Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Makes Mama Happy

I'm so thankful for these kids.


1. Totally gorging on Thanksgiving. I'm so excited, it's my favorite holiday.
2. Finishing my Christmas shopping last night. *sigh of relief*
3. Hand print turkeys, my favorite kid craft.
4. Finding Brooklyn's rehearsal dinner dress and (Aunt Audrey's) wedding day dress last night for 50% off clearance price. She looks adorable in them. Now what the heck am I going to wear?
5. The smell of the Christmas wreath on my front door. (This is the earliest I've ever put one up)
6. Turkey sandwiches on rolls with tons of mayo the day after Thanksgiving.
7. Writing "Christmas" and not "Xmas".





6 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

You finished your shopping??!! Wow. You are awesome.

Macey said...

You finished your shopping already. You suck. Just kiddin'. ;)

Lindsey said...

Kudos to you for already having a wreath!!! I'm jealous!

Hey on a side note I wanted to invite you to my Stella & Dot Launch Open House, Friday, Dec. 4th, 6-9 at my mom's! I'm trying to get the word out that I'm now in "business"! :)

~Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Eager to see your finished closet!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

XOXO
Jen

Melinda said...

Ejoy your day and those leftovers!
Yum.
Not even started on Christmas.

Melinda