Friday, November 20, 2009

All in a day

I've been struggling with this yucky, unsettled feeling, which means I haven't been motivated to do much.
Brooklyn had a tummy ache so she stayed home from school and cuddled with me. (Love that.)
Here's what I managed to get done.

This used to be vertical at the end of my hall and now it's horizontal in my living room.

One of my favorites!

This replaced it at the end of the hall. (A birthday gift from my girl, Melinda.)

Ate too much of this, and now I don't feel so well.
Ordered my Christmas cards.

Told him "no" like 5,000 times.
Tomorrow will be better.


6 witty remarks:

Macey said...

You got a lot of stuff done for feeling unsettled! I wonder if there's something in the air, I've been feeling that way for a few weeks now. It's...well, unsettling. : /

Melinda said...

I think we can chalk it up to the upcoming holidays and EVERYTHING we want to get accomplished and
when I think of all that I have NO motivation. Gotta find some THIS
weekend we are doing the big t-day here!

Have a great evening!

Melinda

aahcoffee said...

I love your "nutshell" list. You sound an awful lot like me. :)
I don't blog often on my blogspot one....I usually use xanga. I'm "aahcoffee" on there.

Teresa said...

Sometimes we all near to hear, "Hang in there." But you sure got a lot done for being unmotivated!

Threebusybs said...

Hey Jill! CONGRATULATIONS on being featured on Tatertots and Jello! I reading through my daily blog feed and scrolled down and thought something looked familiar....

way to go!

stay well,
Aimee

Melinda said...

Awww! My gift made it to your blog. It must mean that you like it. I knew you could revamp it and make it something cute and useful:)