Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday Tradition

The annual wedding dress picture has been taken.
Click here and take a quick look at the last two years.

It's even cuter this year because I found my veil.
Oh, my girl is just growing up quick.

We ended the weekend celebration with a family party at Grandma & Grandpa's
and pinkalicious cupcakes.

the un-official gift distributers

Lovin' her new tutu (thanks Samantha!)

Yep, we reused yesterday's cake top.
(It was a hit again, DeAnn!)

This turning 3 business is really tiring!




8 witty remarks:

Samantha said...

OH MY GOSH! What an awesome idea, how sweet! I am TOTALLY doing this when I have a daughter!!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Three is a great year/age - Happy Birthday.

samantha said...

Love the pictures!! You know Justin will be pulling out my dress next month!! We had a great a great time at your party Brooklyn. We love you and loved seeing you in your tutu.

Melina said...

This is so cute! I love the ballerina theme! I was just stoppin by to let you know that I have an award for you! Stop by the address below to get it! :)

http://rmpepperling.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-would-like-to-thank.html

Macey said...

very cute!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh my goodness --- what a wonderful idea. Seriously, I LOVE IT! You are so clever!

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

And, I swear I was following your blog, but I don't know what happened. So I put myself in again..

XOXO
Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is too adorable! And I totally had no idea about the family party yesterday I only knew about her party with her friends, otherwise I would have come last night. Next time there is a party let me know Danielle never relays the message.

Kaylee

-G- said...

oh my gosh, i heard that same idea through a friend and hope to have a little girl one day to do this! she is just adorable, and the veil DOES make it even better. :) pretty dress!