Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two Weeks Later...

...and my curtains look like this.

Top view-not so bad


The bottom view-um, crap. I cut them up beyond recognition and then sewed them back together. Now I have no clue what I'm doing.
***

Today I ignored the laundry got in the holiday spirit!

No,not that holiday.

Spray paint,

Mod Podge,

Random stuff,

Glue gun, (you know it's gonna be fun now)

and Ribbon


make a Boo Box for little Halloween treats,

and a cute little Halloween sign,


or two.

Okay, so I just discovered this girl. And she gave a tutorial on making these, which I've been admiring all over blogland for awhile.


They were so fun to make! Well besides the pain involved with burning the tips of all my fingers with hot glue. I turned these pretties into pins, but I have big plans for making headbands too. I was so excited, I ran them straight to the store. Now I have to make some more for me to wear...after my fingers heal.

8 witty remarks:

Anonymous said...

A big band of solid black at the bottom of your curtains? Just a thought...
~Heather R.

jennifer said...

um... so... why have I never stopped over here before????? You are officially a must read.

And I'm TOTALLY going to be Dora this year. The wig is too fun not to wear again. My preschool class is going to flip out. Every woman needs to feel like a rock star for at least a day.

The Fair Family Times said...

I was wondering if you are for hire to come tell me what I need to redo at my house?! I love everything you do but am entirely too lazy to come up with it on my own!

Unknown said...

Love the "BOO" box! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the little tin!!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Those Halloween projects are great! I love the scrabble letters in the bottle caps. Very creative.

Rose fr FineCraftGuild .com said...

I love your Halloween candy box. Really creative and new. Not seen before.

Yes, I have tons of flowers all over my house and on my blog as well. I see a new trend coming...
ha ha

Roeshel said...

I love the scrabble tile goodies! So cute! Great job! :)

R