Monday, September 21, 2009

Mommy Like

I couldn't decide which pic was better.

My brand spankin new necklace from Stella & Dot (my newest advertiser) was delivered to my door yesterday. I adore jewelry that reminds me of my babies. I already had a silver necklace with their initials so I ordered gold with their birthstones. Oh, love it!


PS I wore this to the salon today, and while I was under the dryer I opened up an InStyle magazine and saw my necklace. So I guess this means I'm "in style".

8 witty remarks:

David and Amy Sheldon said...

Very Cute necklace and very cute shirt!!! Where do you find cute shirts these days, I have such a hard time??

a.love said...

Nice necklace. Very cute shirt, too :)

Jessica said...

Derek's cousin sells this stuff, I love it! I might just have to buy one!

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

Love the pictures!!! I am so happy you like your necklace, and yes you are in style!! Thanks so much for your support!!!

Mama-Face said...

I love it; gotta check it out.

:)

Jane Anne said...

In-style? What does that mean? Ha Ha

I think I like the 2nd picture best. Love the necklace!

Lindsey said...

oh I love that! Since I'm a mommy now my jewelry collection will have to be expanded!!!

Cute shirt too!

Angie said...

Awesome necklace!