Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A whole bunch of pictures on one wall

Try and try as I might, I cannot get a decent picture of this wall.
I don't know if it's because of the sliding door behind me or the chandelier or my camera, but it's really kind of frustrating.
So I went through all my photo albums and picked out my very favorite pictures. Then I went to Wally and printed them out in various sizes and made them all sepia. I found all of the frames except for about 5 around my house and the other five I found at my mom's and sister's houses. I spray painted them black (if they weren't already) and started hammering away. There wasn't really any rhyme or reason to my pattern and I think it turned out quite nicely.
What do you think?




I think I pretty much love it.

7 witty remarks:

Anonymous said...

sepia is my favorite. Looks very nice!
Lori

cherry said...

Great idea! Love the black and white. Come by sometime...never see ya anymore. cherry

Macey said...

It looks great!! I am gonna do that in my hall, but you won't be able to see it unless you actually go down the hall, which I'm worried about, because I want everyone to see it! Maybe I'll just tell em they need to go use the bathroom so they can see it.
Macey : )

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I love it, my hallway look much the same... using the same color frame really makes the photo stand out!!

Jessica said...

This is great! Love the idea, may have to copy it in my hallway!

Unknown said...

I am working on a wall like that myself right now!

Anonymous said...

What do I think? I think you're as obbsessed about decorating as you used to be about getting the perfect bump-curl in your bangs.

:) Gillis