Thursday, May 7, 2009

On the Verge...

...of turning 4!
I can't believe my baby boy is almost 4.
Here is an interview with him during his last days of 3.

Mommy: Porter, how old are you?

Porter: 3, then on my birthday I will be 4 then I will be 5 like Henry.

Mommy: When is your birthday?

Porter: May twunny six!

Mommy: What kind of birthday party do you want?

Porter: a elk and triceratops and T-Rex party.

Mommy: Who do you want to invite to your party?

Porter: Richard and Henry and Katelynn (his "girlfriend" from school)

Mommy: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Porter: You mean when I'm big like Daddy?

Mommy: Yes, when you're big like Daddy what do you want to be?

Porter: Let's see...a Power Ranger!

Mommy: Do you know how much your Mommy loves you?

Porter: Yes.

Mommy: How much?

Porter: 5.

Mommy: You are so cute.

Porter: I know.



5 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

I had no idea that Porter was so close in age to Thomas. Maybe it is because he is so sweet and Thomas is, is... for lack of a better explanation, trying to out do his brothers.

Very cute interview. Love it!

sierrasmommy said...

He looks so grown up in this picture. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

So adorable and he looks like his Daddy. They grow up too fast.
Shirlene

Em said...

Adorable ;)

Jessica said...

He's so adorable! Happy Almost Birthday Porter!