Friday, May 29, 2009

Garage Sale Scores & A Tea Party

Today we threw a tea party for our Moppets.
This is Anber & I.
We didn't even call each other to wear matching shirts.
Did you ever do that in middle school?
Oh my goodness Kelly Kelso and I did it all the time.
PS I'm not pregnant either.
I know it looks like it.
Well anyway on the way to the party, I totally scored at some yard sales I found along the way. It was a good thing I was driving the van!
I just discovered my camera can take pictures in
black and white.
I wasn't trying to.
It was an accident.
You can't tell, but this fabulous rusty chair is blue.
$2!!!
a couple of old windows (I die for these)
and a very beat up, painted, and chipping high chair.
$2 each!

ah back to color
2 little side tables $6 for both!

and a new basket

My first order of business:
paint this baby mustard and put it out on my patio.

Oooooh Lovin' it!
Can you see my garden?


6 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Looks great! : )
Macey

Jessica said...

Hey girl! I'm sure we'll run into each other every Friday! :) I scored some good stuff too! I'm high right now from all the spray paint, I should have taken before pictures! Can't wait to see what you do with these?

Jane Anne said...

Love the picture of you and Anber! You crack me up - as always.

adrienne said...

you are the renovation queen...you inspire us all! thanks for the address:)

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

AMAZING finds, I am super JEALOUS... You did GREAT!!!

Kimba said...

Dang! I would have wrestled you for that chair. Love it!

Kimba