Sunday, May 31, 2009

And We'll Do It All Again Next Year

We have now concluded the weeklong celebration of
my sweet, sweet boy's 4th birthday.
I am exhausted and I know my little boy is too.
Here are highlights from the weekend.

I still can't believe he chose the elk theme for his party.


Blanche taking a whack at the "elk" pinata

The picture doesn't show Nate's spray paint detailing of the elk's mane.

My absolute favorite moment was Katelyn's dad asking Porter
what his intentions were with his daughter.

Port's best adult friend, Richard

The results of pin the bullet on the elk.

He really is 4

Uncle Jon's idea of fun.



4 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

Looks like fun was had by all!!! You need a year to rest! The cakes were adorable!

Macey said...

Pin the bullet on the elk? Priceless. Sounds like a party my brother and dad would love!
Macey :)

samantha said...

Wish we could have been there! Sounds like his party was a blast

Jane Anne said...

You sure know how to throw a good party! I loved the decorations. I also love your annual photo with the birthday boy.