Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Part II: {crafts}

My kids had a whole week off of school due to the snowy weather around here (totally unusual!) so needless to say, they were driving me bat {you know what} crazy with their fighting, whining, eating, etc.  {You know I love my kids!}  Anyway one of the days Jacie and Brooklyn wanted to do an ornament craft.  I found this easy peasy one on Pinterest.  We just cut letters out of cardboard, the girls wrapped them with yarn, and I helped them glue on fuzz balls.  They turned out pretty cute.
I also found some felt animal ornaments on Pinterest to copy.

For the kids' teachers, I printed out the names of the kids in their classes in all different fonts and cut them into strips.  Then I put them inside plastic ornaments, and put the year on the outside with vinyl.  A fun little keepsake for our favorite teachers.

1 witty remarks:

TLF said...

So, so cute!!
You are so crafty!