Friday, September 6, 2013

Interview with a new first grader

She lost another tooth!


Tell me about your teacher.
Mrs. Kittel, she is super nice!

Who are your friends?
Brielle, Brinley, Bailey, Cameron, Kamryn, and Clark

What is your favorite color?
Pink, purple, and blue, and turquoise

Name your favorite song.
"I know what boys like, boys like girls like me."

What is your favorite TV show?
Spongebob, Austin and Ally, Gravity Falls

Favorite movie?
Teen beach movie

What is your favorite book?
Bible

Favorite sport?
Soccer

What do you like to play?
Hide and seek, tag, follow the leader, jump rope

What do you really like?
My new Teen beach movie dolls and my owl pillow.

What do you not like?
Beans...not chili though, I love chili.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A cop...that's a police officer...and a fire fighter.

If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
That I could have a little kitten.

What super power do you wish you had?
I could kill mice.

What do you like about yourself?
That I'm pretty and smart and cute...and I'm beautiful.

What would you like to do in first grade?
Play with my friends and have fun!

0 witty remarks: