Thursday, December 27, 2012

recent discoveries


1.  If you lose a tooth on Christmas Eve then Santa and the Tooth Fairy get to come to your house on the same night (and kiss, according to Brooklyn).  And, you don't just get money from the fairy, you also get a very special glittery ornament and pink Tic Tacs. 
2.  Gus is already doing long division.  
He also has the cutest buns ever.
And we found out he doesn't like cherry tomatoes (the first food he won't eat).
3.  If you are in the market for this type of product (which my SIL is NOT, because I'm going to be an Auntie again!), these are just awesome.  They are my new favorite style of this lovely type of necessity! 
 4.  Whenever I see this photo on the big screen at church,
it reminds me of Charlie.  Oh, how I miss my LOST.
5.  Also, I feel like Adrienne is starting to resemble
 the Cat Lady.
(A few more plastic surgeries and she's there...am I right?)

5.  A large number of my FB posts begin with: Dear Husband,...
I'm thinking of compiling them into a book titled Dear Nate: letters to my husband and other special people.  I'll give you a little sampling tomorrow and you can tell me what you think.  

3 witty remarks:

sharon said...

Oh, Charlie. We all miss you. My 10 year old is learning to play "The Sad Theme Song" from Lost. It makes me tear up every time.

TLF said...

Because who's ever not on the hunt for the next best Tampax... hahaha!

samantha said...

Who is preggers???