Monday, February 27, 2012

sick baby and party decor

 Is this the saddest thing you have ever seen?...Runny nose, cough, fever, pinkeye, and to top it off, he fell and hit his chin on the brick around our fireplace.  My poor, wittle baby boy.
 I've gone into full party planning mode for Gus man's birthday party...I've got less than three weeks to finish everything!  Last night I put together this little display for behind his cake. 
I printed out all of his monthly onesie pictures in sepia, then clipped them to a frame that I already had, with clothespins that I spray painted red.  Then I just hot glued some of the super cute Moda sock monkey fabric behind the chicken wire. 
I love it!
I'm going to say it a million times: I just can't believe he has been here for a year!

3 witty remarks:

Tiffany said...

Love, love, love his birthday shirt you made! So crazy cute! And the photo display is perfect! Wow. That is going to be one cute birthday party! And the birthday boy looks too cute even with all his ailments! Poor thing.

Natalie Burke said...

Poor sweet boy! I love the birthday shirt & the photo display... You are a super talented momma. Feel better Gus!

sharon said...

That is the cutest birthday display I have ever seen! I love the chicken wire and clothespins!