Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my unsolicited advice to celebrities {vol. II} and the return of the Fashion Police Officer

Roshon Fegan, William Levy, and Katherine Jenkins:  Who are you and why are you on DWTS?
Mom on Good Luck Charlie: You have the real-est mom-looking body on TV and I love you.  And that mustard jacket is to die for.
Abby Lee, Kelly, Jill, and Brooke on Dance Moms: Stop leaving the L sounds out of your words.  Is this a PA accent or something?  Because I've been there several times and I never heard anyone speak like that.  (Incidentally, is anyone else as obsessed with Dance Moms as I am?  It's so fake and I can't get enough of it!...but the L thing is getting to me.)
 Gwyneth: Next time leave the cape at home.
 Oh, and I know you all have been waiting for the Fashion Police Officer's latest opinions!  Let's just say she was not too impressed with the Oscar red carpet this year.  
Here are a couple of her comments:
 "too black"
"ick"
"looks like our old curtains"
"I don't think so"
"too lame"

Gotta love a girl that likes to skate without pants!

4 witty remarks:

Meredith said...

"Too lame!" lol

Unknown said...

oh I think the best part of the oscars are your daughters comments. I love them1 She is just too adorable. And what confidence to roller skate pantless! If you guys get tired of her, man I bet she would be fun to hang out with!!

TLF said...

She's adorable!! I totally agree with her 100%!!
Yeah, DWTS totally disappointed me again this season. I'll have to pass on watching.
I've never seen Dance Moms but I need to catch an epi since I keep hearing about it!

Jami said...

I always look forward to Brooklyn's fashion reviews!