Tuesday, January 17, 2012

numbers

65: times it takes to wash the smell of baby poop off my hands after touching it when I come into contact with a rogue turd in a sleeper.

{feels like a million}: days until tax season is over and I get my husband back.

2: months until we celebrate the Gus Man's first birthday in sock monkey style!

3: hours that I got off from the office Monday due to icy roads.

14: attempted times to watch the new Teen Mom before I got interrupted.

3: marriages that ended in divorce after I was a bridesmaid in the wedding.

5: pounds I've lost so far with Advocare.

4: Valentines projects I've got lined out in my head and the supplies purchased but no actual energy to get started.

5: vacation t-shirt projects I've got lined out in my head and the supplies purchased, but no actual energy to get started.

5,429: times I've told my kids to get in bed this evening!

2 witty remarks:

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Fun post! And it's true--that baby poop smell lingers forever...so gross!

TLF said...

Love Teen Mom.. Did you watch last nights epi? I think Jace is the CUTEST little tot!