Wednesday, November 2, 2011

recent discoveries

 cute kiddos at Disney on Ice
(I made my teeth extra white with editing software.)

1.  I just do one pumpkin face.  That's it.  If I try getting all fancy with the carving, it's a disaster.  So all you're gonna get is triangle eyes and nose with a happy smile and three teeth.  Go ask your dad if you want something else.

2.  Lingerie now passes for a Halloween costume.  I knew it was coming to this.  You don't even need little ears or a tail or anything, just wear a black, lacy bustier/panty thing, and you've got your costume. 

3.  I'm always right when it comes to my advice to celebrities (i.e. Kim Kardashian), therefore I have decided to start a weekly (monthly?) section on my blog where I give my personal advice to all the celebrities that are obviously reading this. 

4.  My coffee/Diet Pepsi drinking has definitely caught up with my teeth.  They are yellow.  My husband has been calling me "butter teeth".  I have a bunch of coupons for all of the Crest whitening products and I plan to purchase those products today.  Of course, I will post pics of the results!

6 witty remarks:

Kelli W said...

I mixed it up this year with the pumpkin carving and did a round nose:) My hubby is always the creative one...I'm just lucky to carve something without losing a finger:)

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Can't wait for the celebrity advice;)

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you come and visit me when you went to Disney on Ice??

Amy :)

Meredith said...

Brighter Smiles in Eugene has the BEST tooth whitening gel. It is a little spendy, but it works WAY faster than the Crest strips and it lasts a LONG time. I need to get some more. . .

TLF said...

I love the Crest Whitening Strips! I'll pop one in while I'm doing my makeup in the mornings and toss on the way out the door. However, they make me drool a lot. Haha!

Erin C. said...

Crest 3D white toothpaste works great!