Wednesday, November 9, 2011

one last thing

LAST THING I BOUGHT...
Well I didn't pay actual dollars for them, but I got six packages of Schick razors for free (with coupons).

LAST JUNK FOOD I ATE...
A snack size Milky Way that I found in the kitchen yesterday evening, and...well...then since I already ate that, I went ahead and ate two cupcakes right before I went to bed last night.  So actually, the second cupcake was the last junk food that I ate. 

LAST TIME I SAID
I LOVE YOU...
Nate just called me from the shoe store while he was picking up Porter's basketball shoes and I told him.

LAST GUILTY PLEASURE...
I sat down and read a whole People magazine.  (That's where I got the idea for this post!)

LAST CELEB CRUSH...
Duh, have you seen DWTS?  ROB! 
I will forever still crush on Nick Lachey, though. 

2 witty remarks:

Denissa said...

Fun post :) cracking up about Rob & Nick, we have the same taste..haha

TLF said...

I got myself a bunch of those razor for FREE too!! :)