Wednesday, October 12, 2011

new fall lineup opinions

UP ALL NIGHT:  (The show I was most excited to see.)
*A kooky kind of funny
*The two late 30-ish women are named Ava and Reagan and the baby is named Amy.  It seems like it should be the other way around. 
*Best line: "You have spit-up on your shirt and I'm wearing maternity leggings."

DWTS:
*I heart Rob Kardashian.
*It makes me want to chant, "Go Ricki, go Ricki!".
*Best line: "You look like a little Ewok trying to dance with Princess Leia."

PLAYBOY CLUB:
*Mad that I wasted my time watching the first episode.
*Just heard that it got canceled. 

SISTER WIVES:
*I have an unhealthy fascination with them.
*Kody likes the new baby mama the best.
*Kody needs a haircut.


4 witty remarks:

Kelli W said...

We've been watching Up All Night. It's pretty funny, but I have a hard time with the baby's name being Amy too:)

Anonymous said...

My husband said Kody likes the "new wife" best only because they are newly weds! Soon enough he will be sick of her to. Made me very hopeful for our future. HA

Jane Anne said...

I'm so glad you keep me up-to-date on shows.

Denissa said...

Haha! I wanted to watch Up All Night too..the previews were better! I wasn't impressed!
I heart Rob too ;) and Sister Wives is like a train wreck!! ha!