Monday, September 5, 2011

labor day numbers

419-approximate number of diarrhea diapers I have changed over the weekend
35-number of times today I've been asked if we can go get a Happy Meal so someone can get another Sketcher shoe toy
5,376-number of times I've gone over my first day of school to-do list
52-number of Diet Pepsis I've consumed in the last three days
1-number of zoo trips that have been canceled due to diarrhea
322-number of photos I printed at Walgreens so my camera card could be empty for first day of school pics
2-the number on both kids' soccer jerseys this year...Go Mermaids and Mad Dogs!
295-the number of times I've walked through the kitchen today and thought that the floor needed mopping
114-the number of times I will think that again before I actually do something about it

3 witty remarks:

-G- said...

LOL! you are crackin' me up, girl! Hope the kiddos have a GREAT first day of school! Us teachers in TX went back 3 weeks ago, and I've had my 2nd graders for 2 weeks already! They are a precious group--here's to a great school year! :D

Denissa said...

Happy 1st day of school! Hope it goes great :) yuck for the diarrhea diaper :( sorry!! Hope there is not anymore..

Liz said...

Seriously, I'm with ya on the diarrhea diapers - what.the.heck.