Wednesday, September 28, 2011

interview with my girl

Five.
Five, people, she's going to be five years old on October 9th. 

I love my girl.
Mom: "Can I ask you some questions?"
BBB: "Yeah, first let me get my blank."

Mom: "How old are you going to be on October 9th?"
BBB: "Five."
Mom: "What will it feel like to be five?"
BBB: "I'll be big."
Mom: "What can you do when you are five?"
BBB: "Whistle and snap.  And do cartwheels."

Mom: "What are we going to do at your birthday party?"
BBB: "Have cake, play pin the horn on the unicorn, fun games...Please, Mom, I want a pinata.  You hit it with a bat.  A big, yellow bat is perfect."

Mom: "What are you going to be for Halloween?"
BBB: "A unicorn."

Mom: "When you are five, are you going to have your blank?"
BBB: "Yeah, I wanna keep my blank.  I don't wanna give up my blank.  I want to keep it forever.  I love it so much."

Mom: "What is your favorite song?"
BBB: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, you don't like your girlfriend.  Oh and Taylor Swiss you're gonna be mean,  oh and Taylor Swiss wish you can't grow up."

Mom: "Are you going to get married when you are five?"
BBB: "No."
Mom: "Are you going to go to college when you are five?"
BBB: "No."
Mom: "Where would you like to go on a trip?"
BBB: "On an airplane to Katie's wedding if she gets married again."

Mom: "What do you want me to buy you for your birthday?"
BBB: "Can you buy me a new ring, a necklace, a bracelet, a dress, shoes-high heels, and even one more thing...a cape?"

Mom: "Where did you come from?"
BBB: "Heaven."
Mom: "How did you get here?"
BBB: "Jesus put me in your tummy...He changed my shape...you know, into a people shape.  Then I came out at the doctor and grew up to be four."
Mom: "Do you know how special you are?"
BBB: "I am?  You think I'm the most special-est?"
Mom: "Yes.  Do you know how much your Mom and Dad love you?"
BBB: "One hundred."


2 witty remarks:

Dawn Knapp said...

What a little cutie pie!

Traci said...

That is absolutely precious. Are you making her a cape?