Monday, May 16, 2011

today's agenda

I'm on my third cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer and going strong!

*field trip with Kindergartners
*feed baby
*organize coupons and plan the deals I need to pick up at Safeway & Walgreens when Nate gets home
*put wet clothes in dryer, put clean clothes away
*clean Mac's ears
*feed baby
*lose 25 pounds so my new dress fits by Josh & Katie's wedding on Saturday
*order cupcakes for Porter's birthday party on Sunday  
(You read that correctly, I have to order cupcakes from a bakery!  No homemade cupcakes at the bowling alley!)
*feed baby
*wrap wedding present
*wrap birthday presents
*check FB
*feed baby
*sew more baby legs for Libbs
*try them on Gus and take pictures
*put the 300 pics I printed out yesterday in albums
*and just for good measure, feed the baby again

6 witty remarks:

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Sounds like a fun, productive day!

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

You rock, girl! And good luck with droppin' 25 by Sat;)

TLF said...

If you find something that helps you drop 25 pounds in 5 days, do share! I don't care how illegal it is.

Denissa said...

Hey if you find something to lose 25lbs in a few days please share!! :) I know exaclty what you meant about the forgetfulness, I swear once you have the third what brain cells you have left are gone!! They do sort of come back if that helps..haha..but just keep drinking the coffee thats what I do! :)

Jane Anne said...

I'm behind on blog reading (and posting!) and FBing. I just saw this picture tonight and I LOVE IT. He's so precious, Jill!

Kelli W said...

If you figure out how to lose 25 pounds in a few days I will pay you for the secret! I hope today is a little slower for you:)