Tuesday, May 10, 2011

teacher love

Teacher Appreciation week was last week and I decided that Porter needed to do something special for her every day because we LOVE her!  
This is what I put together.

Monday: flowers
Tuesday:
I just stacked them up inside a Crystal Light container.  
Wednesday:
 My sister liked this one so much she had me make one for Henry's teacher too.
Thursday:
Friday:
You don't have to go crazy, you can just put something simple together to show you care.  
And I got almost all of the supplies from the Dollar Tree! 

3 witty remarks:

5 Starr Love said...

Awh my mama used to do something every day, too =) She themed it out & had the teacher fill out a short note with their "favorites"--
color, meal(lunch), plant/flower, dessert/candy, and something else I can't remember.

5 Starr Love said...

Oh and something they collect... that was the other thing =)

TLF said...

Oh my gosh, fantastic ideas!!