Monday, May 9, 2011

my best Mother's Day to date

These kids made my day so special!
I seriously love that kid so much!
Porter & Brooklyn decided that for my present they would mop the floor.  They came up with that on their own!
Yes, the kitchen was flooded, but they did such a good job!
And they were so proud of themselves.
From my sweet girl.
Nate & his Mama
Me and my Mama
This little boy gave me lots of cute smiles and a few poopy diapers.
This card from my husband pretty much sums up his personality.
PS He bought it Saturday night if you couldn't already tell.


3 witty remarks:

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

What little helpers you have! Just noticed you're growing out your bangs--lookin' good:)

Denissa said...

Awe how cute! Glad you had a great day :) I have that same sweater from old Navy, right? ;)

Kelli W said...

How cute that they wanted to clean the floor for you:) I'm glad you had a great day!