Friday, March 4, 2011

pregnancy TMI {I'm 1 cm and soft!}

WARNING:
This most likely will gross you out, but since this is my last pregnancy I would like to document every detail so I kind of don't care. 
EXTREME WARNING:
There is a naked belly at the end.

 
1.  I've got some rashes going on that can only be described as "chub rub".
2.  I may as well stay in the bathroom all day because I've got a constant stream of urine coming out.  We have never gone through this much toilet paper before!
3.  It's painful to get in a position to where I can partially shave my legs, and I can only attempt my bikini line by memory because it is completely impossible to see anything in that area.  I also feel the need to apologize to my OB for the state of its grooming.
4.  I'm wearing my biggest bra size ever-38 B.  That's right, B, I've doubled in size!
5.  I'm starting to rethink publishing this post.
6.  I'm 1 cm and soft!  Woo-hoo, that's better than 0 right? 


I'm headed to the track today!

 36 weeks and 5 days
EEEWWWWWWW!  I can't believe I'm one of those girls that's going to post a pic like this, but I just did!
(PS I totally airbrushed my stretch marks!)




16 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i still think you are adorable! and i love that you are honest, open, and able to laugh at yourself, jill! you rock!

Manda said...

ummm.... how many are in there?!?! =D i love gorgeous pregnant bellies! you're beautiful!!!

Karri said...

Pregnant bellies are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great - just glowing!!!!

I can't believe I am posting this (especially since I am just an every day blog lurker of yours!), but my size A chest blew up and exploded into a DD!! when pregnant. Pictures look ridiculous.

Little Mrs. Dotson said...

lol i was just thinking wow no stretch marks! and yes 1 is better then 0!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

hahaha good for you Jill... Progress is AWESOME...

Kristen Ann said...

Bahaha! Your belly is gorgeous! I was getting super jealous until I read the airbrushing the stretch marks part and breathed a sigh of relief! Because my stomach looks like a cats scratch post.

My favorite post. :)

Sara said...

I had to click over from my reader just to read the comments! Sounds like you're definitely making progress! He'll be here soon...Can't wait to see the after pictures!

Anonymous said...

#3 cracks me up so much! I can SO relate.
Mikayla

The Beavers said...

You are way too cute! I love the honesty as well...most women think or have experienced all those things and you are just honest enough to say it outloud! Can't wait to see pics of that little man on the outside :)

Unknown said...

I have to say! You are just too cute JIll! :) I can really feel your pain only to think...whdo why am I about to re-do what I just did. Yep that is right we are going to start trying again for one more. Get it done and over it. Oh ya and I just fit into a size 5! I can't believe I am going to get fat again after shedding off 12 pounds and over 8 inches all over. I might be dumb :)

Unknown said...

I have to say! You are just too cute JIll! :) I can really feel your pain only to think...whdo why am I about to re-do what I just did. Yep that is right we are going to start trying again for one more. Get it done and over it. Oh ya and I just fit into a size 5! I can't believe I am going to get fat again after shedding off 12 pounds and over 8 inches all over. I might be dumb :)

Unknown said...

Oh ya i forgot to say my bra size pregnant I was a EE! yep that is right EE! GROSS! Now they are milky flapjacks!

Tiffany said...

Your pregnancy posts are awesome. You are a super cute pregnant chick! Love those little red shoes. Hope you are put out of your misery soon! : )

Denissa said...

You look beautiful! I know how miserable you must be though..my boobs went up 2 sizes also, so ya they are REAL nice now! 3yrs after having nursed 3 times..eww!

Macey said...

You've made it farther than either of mine did!
I had Kolby at 36 weeks 5 days and Kolton was 36 weeks 6 days. :)

TLF said...

Oh my goodness, you look fantastic!!
I didn't get out of a tank and cotton shorts when I was that preggers! Much less hair & make-up!