Tuesday, February 8, 2011

mmh

1.  The fact that my toaster won't let you push the handle down unless it is plugged in.  It saves me a ton of frustration.
2.  That my Grandma taught me to sew when I was a kid.  And now Blanche is asking me when I'm going to teach her.
3.  Love from my boy
4.  These are SO GOOD!  I mean, really, really good!
5.  New vinyl from Wonderfully Wordy!  
I can't wait to hang it on this wall when my husband finishes {starts} the board and bat.  The lyrics are from a song that always makes me think of my babies.

PS: What makes Mama not very happy is having two sick kiddos home today.  One was screaming in pain with a double ear infection, and the other one was snotting and hacking all over the place.  Now they're all dosed up with Amoxicillin and ibuprofen so hopefully they'll be back to their old selves soon. 

3 witty remarks:

Kelli W said...

I love icees:) I have two sick kiddos at home today too...and I'm not feeling too hot either! I hope the snotties are gone {soon at your house and mine}!!

Jane Anne said...

Okay, now I want to eat and icee while I get my kids to make valentine's for me! Love the hand print heart!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

What a cute saying - hopefully your kids get well soon.