Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I can't believe I'm going to have two boys

Does he look sick to you?

He said his ear hurt, 
but I'm beginning to think he just wanted to stay home with Big Mama today.  
Brooklyn had preschool so my boy and I got to hang out alone which doesn't happen very often.  
I'm definitely sensing that these kids realize their little lives are about to change in a big way. 
And soon.

I'm in the middle of a nesting frenzy. 
Yesterday I decided that I needed to empty all of my kitchen cabinets so that I could clean the insides.  
Then I emptied the refrigerator and scrubbed it clean.  
All of my condiments are now facing forward and I like to open it just to look at how organized they are.  
Today I tackled my sewing pile.  
(For some reason everyone gives me their clothing/accessories that need altered and mended.)
I finished that and even made Libbs some baby legs.  Pics to come. 
Right now I'm going to iron all of Nate's work clothing that he will need for the next two weeks.  

Every night I have a panic attack before I go to bed because I feel like everything needs to be in order in case my water breaks in the middle of the night.  

Needless to say, I haven't been sleeping too well.
 (Porter 5/26/05)
I keep wondering if this is what August is going to look like.

PS Thanks so much for all of your words of encouragement.  They mean so much to me.

7 witty remarks:

Traci said...

Your son is so absolutely beautiful.

So easy to see you're a good wife/Mom.

Jessica said...

I'm excited to see your little baby! BUT, you have to cook him for at least 3 more weeks!

Denissa said...

He is too cute! He looks a little sick,haha :)

Macey said...

What's awesome is that you will see him and go, "Of course! OF COURSE that's what he looks like!"
And he will be beautiful.

Meredith said...

Porter is one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen!

Laurie said...

WOW..you are getting close!!! I feel like my baby is about to fall out and I am not due til June... I have no clue what you must feel like!

-G- said...

i agree--he sure was a good-lookin newborn! :)