Wednesday, February 23, 2011

35 1/2 weeks

Oh yes, we're counting half the week now!  
Someone stop me, I'm addicted to watching "One born every minute" on Lifetime and completely psyching myself out!  Last night one girl's epidural only worked on half of her body.  Can you imagine?  What if that happens to me?!

Today the girls in my office took me out to lunch and had a baby shower for August.  I seriously could not work with better friends.  They are why I've stayed on for my one day each week ever since I tried to quit almost 5 years ago.  I love those girls!  
DeAnn made cupcakes that were not chocolate because she knows me so well!  
I brought the leftovers home to my kids and Brooklyn said she wanted to eat the one with baby booties because she likes to shake her booty.  Ha!

7 witty remarks:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

My epi for my c-section for my second baby worked on only one side. I was awake at my own insistence and my husband says it was the hardest thing he has ever watched. Truly though, I was so focused on getting through it and seeing my baby--I have no memory of the pain. Intellectually I know it hurt, but I don't have any physical memory of that part of it. I do know that I was glad to let them knock me totally out once my baby was born though!

If it happens to you, you will get through it because you know there is a new little miracle waiting to meet you.

~Sarah

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

I'm so excited for you! It's so cool following all this on your blog. Cupcakes look amazing too:) Have a good day.

Meredith said...

I keep watching "One Born Every Minute" and I'm not sure if it's such a good idea either.

Prayers for a successful epidural!

Denissa said...

We will think positive!! No messed up epidurals..love what Brooklyn said she is too much! :)

Little Mrs. Dotson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Mrs. Dotson said...

No I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I can't say that, that show does anything good for me. I either cry or start having anxiety about all the things that COULD but probably won't happen.

TLF said...

You look so, so cute!!