Friday, January 28, 2011

weekend project *before*

Since my list of things to do around the house before the baby comes is already a mile long, I figured I may as well add some more to it!  This has been bugging me for awhile anyway. 
This is our (spacious) main bathroom and a few months ago I bought this shower curtain.
And this is what happens every time I get a new shower curtain:
It's too short!
Even the liner hangs out below it. The last time I had this problem I solved it with some burlap, but this time I have a new plan. 
This is what hangs behind the door. 
It's going bye-bye since I've never really liked it that much and we're almost no longer a family of four. 
*****
So this is my plan for this weekend.
1.  Elongate the shower curtain.
2.  Spray paint the curtain rod and hanging thingies.
3.  Do something different on the wall behind the door.
4.  Try to monitor my kids' consumption of TV and Doritos.  

See you Monday!

3 witty remarks:

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

Sounds like a great plan. Especially #4. :)

Samantha said...

aahhh Taylor Swift is playing on your blog again :) You are making me really love her. ANd really emotional.

Meredith said...

I actually really love your wall hanging!