Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RD

1.  My husband has something against unsalted butter.  He freaks out every time I buy it.  

2.  The show Deliver Me on Oprah's new network.  I love it, but I swear it makes me have contractions.

3.  I can think of a million different ways to avoid mopping my kitchen floor (stalk people on FB, take a nap, watch a Teen Mom rerun, clean out my junk drawer...).  
Can someone just come over and do it for me?

4.  No one ever pays Handy Manny for his services and it kind of bothers me.

5.  Tax season means I see my husband at 7 in the morning and once again if I can stay awake until he gets home.  

6.  When it rains, it pours.  
Nate's car needs one repair, my car needs two repairs, and today I decided to drive Nate's truck and it wouldn't start.


4 witty remarks:

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

I too share in the dreaded mopping job. Wouldn't it be nice to just have a house cleaner? Hope you have a good day despite having no car:(

Denissa said...

I'm right there with ya on the floor!! At least your pregnant ;)I think thats the best reason right there!

Kelli W said...

I always buy unsalted butter...it's what most baking recipes call for and that is pretty much the only think I use butter for:) I don't mop...ever. I let roomba clean the floor, but I just can't make myself mop! The fact that there are no parents on Max and Ruby drives me crazy!!

Leah said...

You are always so funny! I can always count on your for a good chuckle! BTW I would love to clean your floors!
: )

Luvs!